Monday, April 11, 2016

10 reasons why I dance

Dance has been a huge part of my life since I was 2. Without dance my life would be completely boring and I would have half of the friends I do now. So here is the top ten reasons why I dance in no particular order.
1.) It keeps me in shape and it is a great way to exercise
2.) Dance has helped improve my memory which is extremely helpful in a school setting and just in life in general
3.) With having dance so often I have learned how to manage my time in an effective way. This is a skill that will be useful all through out my life time and something that everyone should learn.
4.) I have met a numerous amount of amazing, kind hearted, hardworking people through this art form. I have met many of my best friends through dance.
5.) It gives me an escape. When I'm sad or happy or frustrated I know that no matter what I can dance it out and feel better. It's something that will always be there for me and that no one can take away from me.
6.) It keeps me busy. I love to always be on the go and dance probably made me this way. With going from school to practice to another practice makes every moment exciting.
7.) You have the ability to not only let out your emotions but make others feel something. By dancing and doing what I love I have the ability to move people.
8.) There are no rules. You can be yourself and do what you want and no one can stop you because it's you, music, and an empty room.
9.) Being on stage performing is the best feeling that one can possibly experience. Knowing everything you worked for was for that moment and having it pay off is incredible.
10.) Dance has shaped who I am. It has made me more comfortable and confident with myself, and it has led me to the incredibly talented and loving people that are in my life today.
Dance has and always will hold a special place in my heart and I will continue to do it till the day I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment